Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Retro gaming

There aren't enough hours in the day.

I'm trying to wrap up a bunch of contributions to OpenSolaris, and have managed to get some of them submitted, but I find myself getting distracted.

I just got Pro Pinball: Timeshock for PSOne off eBay (and that has to be the best Pinball simulation ever) so I'm spending a little time on that.

I just got the PS2 Atari Anthology and it's a blast. I remember most of the games. The great thing about having it on the PS2 is that it doesn't cost a fortune to play! The downside is that the controls don't always translate to a console gamepad all that well so some of the games can be quite tricky to play.

And then I've been playing some of the old ZX Spectrum games on World of Spectrum, using the Java emulator.

Gotta go, there's a hi-score to beat...

No comments: