I've been playing with the client-server mode a little, and while the basic code hasn't changed it's now a bit cleaner. I added a
jkstat.batand have been running the client on a Vista laptop quite successfully. I also enabled the ability to embed the client inside tomcat in addition to running the basic XML-RPC webserver.
I also fixed a regression spotted when I updated SolView. I had changed the name of the shared library in 0.25, but 0.26 had the old name again. The reason is simple forgetfulness. I develop on an x86 machine, which normally isn't a problem, but if I do any work on the native code then I need to copy across to a sparc machine to do a recompile. I did that just before uploading, and must have forgotten to copy the final version back to my development system. Doh!