I've released new versions of JKstat and SolView.
In JKstat, I've added Kstat aggregations. These are used in an enhanced cpustate demo to show the aggregate cpu statistics of a multithreaded core, or a multicore processor. This also needed me to work out how the various cpu kstats were related, so I knew which cpu corresponded to which thread and core of a complex multithreaded/multicore system. (A version of psrinfo naturally fell out of this as something I needed for testing.) There are a couple of new charts - for cpustate and the netload demo.
For SolView, I've added access to the logfiles for SMF services, and also a tree view of the SMF services. The tree is based on the service naming hierarchy, not the dependency tree, and is an experiment to see if that's a useful description of the services (as opposed to a straight list that's a couple of hundred lines long).
These are the entries I've submitted to the OpenSolaris Community Innovation Awards Program, and I'm hoping for some success there.